1. Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services– this company is located in Toronto, but you cannot find it on the Internet. This is a hidden company where they offer cleaning services and selling organic products internally by being introduced through their existing customers of their main companies, which are Energy Spa (631 Bloor St W, Toronto, ON M6G 1K8) and a garage (1339-1342 Danforth Avenue, Toronto, ON M4J 1M9). Customers of either Energy Spa or the garage will be introduced to this cleaning services. The company will use flyers if they need to market to the external customers.
Q1: How long have the company been operational in this industry?
This question has been done in order to know how long the enterprise has been in business. This will help to understand the expertise concerning time of the company in the given business area.
Q2: How many employees does your company have and how many work in your department?
This question will help to know the size of the company and the number of employee that work in the sales department. This will also help to understand whether the organization is a big or a small enterprise.
Q3: What are the major functions of the sales department of Tiana Cleaning and housekeeping Services?
This is a department specific question. The specific functions of the department can be known through this. This will help in the better understanding of the functional attributes of the sales department.
Q4: What is it like to work in the company and the sales department?
This question is focused towards finding the ground realities of the sales department. This will help to understand how the employees feel about the company and the department.
Q5: How do you manage your functions in this department?
This question is aimed towards finding the significance of the work of the employees and how they manage their work functions.
Q6: What do you think about the past and present conditions of the company and your department?
This question will help to know how the company has progressed and how it manages its prospects in the current corporate situation.
Q7: Customers are majorly introduced to your services through Energy Spa and a garage do you think this is an effective sales and marketing strategy? Do you think better strategies might be required?
This is a more organization specific question. This will help to know how far the company has been able to benefit from the system utilized presently and the improvements or changes that can be made for better future opportunities.
Q8: What do you think about the future prospects of the company and the role of your department towards the future prospects?
his question is aimed towards finding the future significance of the department for the growth and development of the company.2. Ongles Venus Nails– this salon is located at 4363 Avenue Papineau, Montreal, QC H2H 1M2. You can find some information of this salon on the Internet.
The significance of this question is towards finding out how long the company has been operational in the industry.
Q2: What are the services provided by the company?
This question has been done in order to understand the product specialization of the company. This will help in the overall evaluation of the company’s market presence.
Q3: How Many employees does Ongles Venus nails have now?
This question has been aimed towards understanding the size of the company. This will help to understand whether the company is a large, medium or small enterprise.
Q4: How are customers aligned at M/s Ongles Venus Nails?
Business organizations have to align their customers with their business objectives in order to ensure high degree of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, thus the question is jsutified. This is because high level of customer alignment with the business ensures that customers are aware about the product offerings of the business and the capabilities of the latter.
Q5: What type of services experiences do the customers experience as far as Ongles Venus Nails is concerned?
The pertinence of the question regarding customer satisfaction is justified because level of customer satisfaction has serious implication of the business of the salon. This is because high level of satisfaction results in generation of high revenue. Satisfied customers also refer the services to their friends and acquaintances as well as provide references to the salon which in turn paves way for future business generation. Thus, it can be justified that high level of customer satisfaction is important for both present and future business generation of the salon.
Q6: What is the rate of service error reduction and increase in staff empowerment?
The question regarding the rate of service error reduction is justified since error reduction enhances services quality and customer satisfaction. It can also be pointed out that high level of customer satisfaction paves way for revenue generation.
Q7: How does take Ongles Venus Nails use customer information and customer outreach to improve products?
The question can be justified on the grounds that customer information and customer outreach enable the salon improve its services. It is this improvement in services which paves way for higher level of customer satisfaction and business generation.
Q8: Are you happy with the work culture at Ongles Venus Nails or would you like to recommend changes?
This question has been focused towards summing up the entire work culture of Ongles Venus Nails. This will help to understand the significance of work culture.
1. The Tiana Cleaning and Housekeeping services has been operational since 10 years. The company has started to grow more effectively since the 5th year. The company has been able to operate effectively in the industry after a few initial setbacks. As of now it has a strong base in the industry.
2. The company as of now has around 200 employees. Thus, it can also be said that it is a medium sized enterprise. The employees working in the sales department are 20 in number. The employees have grown from 150 last year to 200 for the company. The sales department has grown from 12 people to 20.
3. The major functions of the sales department of the company is to negotiate with potential customers, create advertising and promotional materials, approach the partner companies to coordinate effectively in regards to the customers they can provide to the company. Moreover, the department also have to maintain effective data in regards to the increase or decrease in sales. The department is also engaged in approaching new customers and making them aware of the services being provided. The department at times does free samplings of the organic products that are sold internally to the customers.
4. It is a very challenging environment. We have to maintain effective communication with the other departments and mainly with the management. Moreover, we have to communicate effectively with potential customers and the other companies as well. We are assessed on the basis of how much we are able to contribute towards increasing the sales of the company.
5. Managing the functions are tough. Hence, division of roles are done in order to effectively address all the functional areas. The department is divided into managers, subordinates, planners and data collectors.
6. In the past the company struggled in regards to catering to large number of customers. The scope of service of the cleaning services were not large enough. The company presently have improved its services and are able to cater to larger number of customers. Technology has also significantly improved.
7. This is an effective way of maintaining the customer base and the two other companies are greatly effective in providing long standing customers. The company is also trying new means to get customers from outside as well. The sales department is increasing its functional areas for better future promotion.
8. The future prospects of the company is good. Presently the company is witnessing slow but steady growth. However, there is ample scope for better growth in the future.
1. The Company is 8 years old. It is a significant amount of time to be in an industry. The company has been able to garner substantial reputation in this time.
2. The shop provides grooming services for women. Thus the company offers services like body nail polishing, waxing, hair removal, hair cutting, hair dressing, massage and other forms of grooming services for women. The shop also sells some organic health product to customers.
3. The Company presently has around 70 employees. Thus, it can be said to be a small sized company. The sales department of the company consists of 8 people.
4. Alignment of customers with business enables companies to meet the expectations more accurately and enhance their satisfaction levels, which in turn paves way for revenue generation. This strategy creates realistic expectations about the products of the company. For example, Ongles Venus Nails on its official website clearly mentions the services it provides and its locations. This enables the salon create a transparent image of itself among customers. This transparent image enable the Salon attract more customers and generate higher revenue.
5. The salon enjoys a high level of customer satisfaction which is evident from its sizeable base of loyal customers. The loyal customers also provide the service personnel with references whom the marketing team of the salon approach with the beauty service offerings. The high level of customer satisfaction is also evident from the large number of advance bookings for beauty services at the salon.
6. The level of service error reduction in Ongles Venus Nails is high which is evident from lowering numbers of customer complaints. The managers of the salon on receiving a complaints from customers regarding service quality take steps to rectify the service error. The concerned staff members are offered training to empower them to provide better services to customers.
7. The salon uses customer information and customer outreach strategically. The management use customer information to improve the services of the salon to enhance customer satisfaction.
8. Despite many issues within the operations, Ongles Venus Nails is a closely knit family when it comes to employees and managers. The thing that majority of the employees would like to become better is the coordination of the management.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mktg103-customer-service/sales-department.html.
"Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mktg103-customer-service/sales-department.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mktg103-customer-service/sales-department.html
[Accessed 21 February 2024].
My Assignment Help. 'Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mktg103-customer-service/sales-department.html> accessed 21 February 2024.
My Assignment Help. Tiana Cleaning & Housekeeping Services [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 21 February 2024]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mktg103-customer-service/sales-department.html.