In a banking system, use cases define the interaction that takes place between customers and automated teller machines (ATM). Given figure shows an example use case diagram for an ATM subsystem. The Customer actor represents the class of all customers who will use the ATM subsystem. When you use the local ATM to withdraw cash, you are an instance of Customer using a particular instance of the use case Withdraw cash. The person standing on the line behind you is another instance of Customer, who will use the different instance of the use case Withdraw cash. Someone else may use the instance of use case Check balance or Print mini-statement. You may successfully withdraw cash from the machine, but the person behind you may find that he or she does not have enough money deposited, and the use case instance will proceed a different course from yours, rejecting the request.
Note – The term scenarios is used to refer to the different possible courses that different instances of the same use case might take.
- List at least three scenarios that are common to the given use cases.
- List the possible scenarios for all the use cases (other than the ones given in Q1.)
- Specify any other use cases possible for ATM system.
Microsoft described Windows 10 as an 'operating system as a service' that would receive ongoing updates to its features and functionality, augmented with the ability for enterprise environments to receive non-critical updates at a slower pace, or use long-term support milestones that will only receive critical updates, such as securitypatches, over their five-year lifespan of mainstream support. Terry Myerson, executive vice president of Microsoft's Windows and Devices Group, argued that the goal of this model was to reduce fragmentation across the Windows platform, as Microsoft aimed to have Windows 10 installed on at least one billion devices in the two to three years following its release.
Write a report on Windows 10 and answer the following questions in your own words
- Give a brief history about Windows systems.
- What are the minimum system/hardware requirements for Windows 10
- How to install/upgrade to the new Windows 10? And specify the configuration tasks performed following the installation.
- What security features can be highlighted in the system
- Compared to other desktop operating systems, what are the advantages of Windows 10
- What are the criticisms about Windows 10.