Discuss about the Execution Of Head Space Framework.
Performance: Framework execution is the primary concern that the end clients acknowledge most. The execution of Head Space framework must regard bolster the business procedure. The framework must have the capacity to store a considerable measure of information for quite a while. The framework will deal with hundred assignments/asks for in parallel. The framework must not take over one moment to give data against a demand. The servers of the framework must be totally strong with the goal that they can bolster business changes.
Reliability: A framework with great quality must have the capacity to meet the non-utilitarian prerequisite called dependability. The dependability is an unquestionable requirement have highlight for the data frameworks. For the clients of the framework, the unwavering quality is the method for having backing of the framework in business process or demand through the distance conceivable. In any case, as far as framework investigator, the dependability is the method for interfacing the product necessities with the equipment prerequisites. Programming constancy can be a more troublesome plan to understand. An item thing will bomb under particular conditions, with particular wellsprings of data, and given comparative data sources and conditions will tumble each time until the point that the explanation behind the failure is reconsidered. Along these lines, the constancy of an item thing is more about the unpredictable disclosure of defects coming to fruition due to various commitments with the system in various states.
Security: Security is an extremely fundamental non-practical necessity of Headspace framework. The association must have the capacity to design the system of the framework with the goal that it can keep the digital assaults. The association will arrange its servers such that it will close down when a DDoS assault begins. The utilization of encryption will help the association to anticipate digital culprits to see the first information. In order to enhance the security, different servers can be used for different components. Taken as an example, the database and core system can reside in two different servers so that in case of cyber-attack, the threat cannot reach to the database.
Usability: The usability of the framework alludes to the level of ease of utilizing the framework. The clients of the framework must have the capacity to comprehend the route of the framework from the earliest starting point of utilization. The UI must hold as less things as conceivable so the clients don't get strained while collaborating with the framework through the User Interface. The framework must basic as far as administrator associating area. In the event that the administrator segment is not reasonable at that point settling the framework can be a precarious or frequently outlandish assignment.
Strength of PaaS cloud Based Solution:
- Cost Saving: The cloud based solution is a great solution for those SME or small and medium size organization that are suffering from financial loss or barriers. The organization can chose to use the service as per wish. Taken as an example, headspace can chose to pay as the resource usage. This will allow the organization to cut cost of IT maintenance and operations.
- Flexibility: The PaaS cloud based arrangement can be an extraordinary answer for Headspace, it requires a fluctuating data transfer capacity. The association can scale up the framework effortlessly by reaching the seller. The same should be possible if there should be an occurrence of diminishing the size of the framework. The deftness, PaaS cloud based arrangement can give the associations are exceptionally successful regarding stretching out beyond contenders.
- Disaster Recovery: The interest in strong debacle recuperation design can be an incredible method for sparing information. Anything can happen to the PaaS cloud reinforcement or database. For this situation of calamity, this recuperation design enables the association to counteract information loss.
- Increased Collaboration: The team working a shot at an undertaking of Headspace, they can alter information, make new records from remote area. The joint effort among the colleagues and workers will increment enormously.
- Remote Location Access: The employees as well as other end users of Headspace can utilize the cloud approach benefit, access to system from remote location, in every possible way.
Strength of PaaS cloud Based Solution:
- Migration: One of the biggest issue in cloud computing is the vendor lock in. The vendor systems are completely different from one another. This creates issue in migrating from one cloud platform to another. The biggest challenge in this migration process is the configuration of the application for meeting the requirements of new Host.
- Downtime: The downtime can be considered as a standout amongst the most wrecking inconvenience of PaaS distributed computing. No PaaS cloud supplier, even the absolute best, would assert insusceptibility to benefit blackouts. PaaS distributed computing frameworks are web based, which implies your entrance is completely subject to your Internet association. Also, similar to any equipment, PaaS cloud stages themselves can fall flat for any of a thousand reasons.
- Less Security: The security in the PaaS distributed computing condition is low. The stream of data from the client to the PaaS cloud application through the open web association.
- Less Control: Headspace will have negligible control over its information. The seller will control the arrangement of the framework and also database framework.
- Irrational Cost for Long Term Plan: If the cloud computing is maintained, then the total cost of the system will be more than in-house application. No matter how much less an organization uses its system, a certain amount of capital has to be used.
- Prescient methodologies are straightforward and basic for utilizing as a part of a venture administration approach
- The documentation of technique and results of the procedures are done legitimately
- The grinder of the prescient approach can be seen effectively by any colleague
- The pashas of a prescient model is finished one by one
- The phases of the prescient approach are unmistakably characterized
- The prescient approach is best for little ventures. The tasks that has less intricacy as far as necessities and determination are anything but difficult to utilize
- The prescient models are simple for overseeing. It is a direct result of the unbending nature of the model. Singular periods of the approach has diverse expectations and survey system
- Figuring the advance inside the stages is troublesome
- In the event that the extend of the undertaking is longer than 5 months then this approach is not proper
- Regarding degree modification, the prescient approach is not strong
- The nearness of dangers inside the task is to a great degree high
- The prescient approach does not create any working application until the point that the task is finished
- The profitable approach is not legitimate for the perplexing and huge ventures
- This approach is not appropriate for the ceaseless changing prerequisites
- The approach enables the partners of undertaking to encounter fractional work arrangements
- The fast advancement of usefulness and also showing of those usefulness is conceivable
- The intending to complete the approach is low
- The required measure of assets are not as much as prescient approach
- The tenets of this approach are as low as could be expected under the circumstances
- The versatile approach is equipped for advancing broadly educating and collaboration
- This approach is anything but difficult to oversee
- This approach is appropriate for changing necessities
- Versatile approach is extremely sensible for the product advancement venture
- Not suitable for managing complex conditions
- More risk of sensibility, common sense and extensibility
- A general course of action, a deft pioneer and composed PM sharpen is a flat out need without which it will not work
From the above study it is clear that none of the approach alone can be sufficient. The features of both of the approach is essential for the project. The organization needs a robust approach that can support change of requirements. The approach of system development has to be flexible enough to produce prototypes in the middle of the phases. However, on the other hand, the organization needs proper documentation of all the stages.
The most difficult piece of beginning another undertaking for any test chief or test lead in a start-up, private ventures or an endeavor is in reality to design the task. Traditionalists have confidence in waterfall philosophy as a settled practice that relies upon thorough documentation and unbending administration. Notwithstanding, dexterous has made a great deal of in-streets in present day groups as it is more versatile to the progressions which frequently make expectations very capricious. A solitary strategy can't be the main mallet to nail every one of the arrangements. The Agile-Waterfall Hybrid is regularly viewed as a savvy approach for embracing the two techniques without trading off excessively, basically using the best of the two universes. The principle point of the half and half approach is to empower groups to characterize necessities and adjust to changing prerequisites through ceaseless criticism and conveyance. The crossover strategy holds the lucidity and following arrangement of waterfall technique, while grasping the versatility and adaptability of coordinated.
Ameller, D., Ayala, C., Cabot, J., & Franch, X. (2013). Non-functional requirements in architectural decision making. IEEE software, 30(2), 61-67.
Asadi, M., Soltani, S., Gasevic, D., Hatala, M., & Bagheri, E. (2014). Toward automated feature model configuration with optimizing non-functional requirements. Information and Software Technology, 56(9), 1144-1165.
Dinh, H. T., Lee, C., Niyato, D., & Wang, P. (2013). A survey of mobile cloud computing: architecture, applications, and approaches. Wireless communications and mobile computing, 13(18), 1587-1611.
Hashem, I. A. T., Yaqoob, I., Anuar, N. B., Mokhtar, S., Gani, A., & Khan, S. U. (2015). The rise of “big data” on cloud computing: Review and open research issues. Information Systems, 47, 98-115.
Jorgensen, P. C. (2016). Software testing: a craftsman’s approach. CRC press.
Kaur, R., & Sengupta, J. (2013). Software process models and analysis on failure of software development projects. arXiv preprint arXiv:1306.1068.
Li, F. L., Horkoff, J., Mylopoulos, J., Guizzardi, R. S., Guizzardi, G., Borgida, A., & Liu, L. (2014). Non-functional requirements as qualities, with a spice of ontology. In Requirements Engineering Conference (RE), 2014 IEEE 22nd International (pp. 293-302). IEEE.
Rahman, M., & Ripon, S. (2014). Elicitation and modeling non-functional requirements-a POS case study. arXiv preprint arXiv:1403.1936.
Rittinghouse, J. W., & Ransome, J. F. (2016). Cloud computing: implementation, management, and security. CRC press.
Stol, K. J., & Fitzgerald, B. (2014). Two's company, three's a crowd: a case study of crowdsourcing software development. In Proceedings of the 36th International Conference on Software Engineering (pp. 187-198). ACM.
Turk, D., France, R., & Rumpe, B. (2014). Assumptions underlying agile software development processes. arXiv preprint arXiv:1409.6610.
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2019). Non-Functional Requirements For Head Space Framework: An Essay.. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/the-execution-of-head-space-framework.
"Non-Functional Requirements For Head Space Framework: An Essay.." My Assignment Help, 2019, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/the-execution-of-head-space-framework.
My Assignment Help (2019) Non-Functional Requirements For Head Space Framework: An Essay. [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/the-execution-of-head-space-framework
[Accessed 23 February 2024].
My Assignment Help. 'Non-Functional Requirements For Head Space Framework: An Essay.' (My Assignment Help, 2019) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/the-execution-of-head-space-framework> accessed 23 February 2024.
My Assignment Help. Non-Functional Requirements For Head Space Framework: An Essay. [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2019 [cited 23 February 2024]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/the-execution-of-head-space-framework.