Activity 1. For this activity, you will develop and implement an operational plan using a variety of information sources and consultation.
Activity 2. For this activity, you are required to communicate effectively with relevant stakeholders to explain the plan and supporting information, seek approvals, negotiate variations and engage work teams.
Activity 3. For this activity, you will write a report to develop and implement strategies to achieve the operational plan within the organisation’s policies, practices and procedures including: recruiting, inducting and developing personnel, acquiring physical resources and services, protecting intellectual property, making variations to the plan and monitoring and documenting performance.
1. Describe models and methods for operational plans
2. Explain the role of an operational plan in achieving the organisation’s objectives
3. Explain budgeting processes
4. List alternative approaches to developing key performance indicators to meet business objectives
5. Outline the legislative and regulatory context relevant to the operational plan of the organisation
6. Outline the organisation’s policies, practices and procedures that directly relate to the operational plan.