Reflective writing is writing about the outcomes of learning from the lectures. Reflective writing aims to get you to think about your learning and understand your learning experiences.
Write a reflective writing for all the lectures giving separate headings.
When students writing Assignment 3 need to follow steps:
- Evaluate the effectiveness and your usefulness of the learning experience
Make judgments that are clearly connected to observations you have made. Answer the questions:
What is your opinion about learning experience?
What is the value of this experience?
- Explain how this learning process will be useful to you
In what ways might this learning experience serve you in:
Answer the question: ‘How you will transfer or apply your new knowledge and insights in the future?’
- Describe objectively what happened in the learning process Give the details of what happened in the learning process. Answer the question: ‘What you did, read, see, and hear?
- Evaluate what you learn
Make judgments connected to observations you have made in the Business Research. Answer the question: ‘How Business Research was useful for your Research Learning Process?’
- Explain your learning process:
‘What was the reason you did particular activities?
- Explain Plan how this learning you will be applied How might this learning apply in your future?