1) Identify the two, different, theoretical perspectives (ontologies or world-views) used in this subject, which underpin how we understand organisational change, and explain and critically discuss their key ideas and features, drawing from the topic materials (overview, textbook, the required academic readings and online meeting material) provided and from your wider reading. Go on to write two different definitions of organisational change, one based upon the first theoretical perspective (ontology) discussed above, and the second based on the other theoretical perspective (ontology) discusssed above. Briefly explain the link between each definition and its underlying theoretical perspective.
2) Using an organisation that you are familiar with (you may use information in the public domain, i.e. from organisational websites and other forms of media to assist you):
Please note: In selecting a suitable organisation you will need to ensure that you can access the required relevant information about the organisation to be able to answer the above questions.
3) a) Draw up a SWOT analysis, as a table, to assess what has caused the need for the organisational change which you identified in question 2 above, then explain, discuss and integrate your analysis, including a conclusion that summarise the current state of the business and connects this to why the change was (or is being) implemented.
b) Then, in your own words, (but using references to support you) identify and critically evaluate the benefits and drawbacks (from both the objectivist and social constructionist perspectives) of using business SWOT analyses in general to determine the need for organisations to change.
4) Using the subject materials (overview, textbook, required readings, online meeting material), as well as your wider reading, identify, explain and critically assess the key conceptualisations and ideas about of role of the change agent (that are relevant to your case), and then apply this analysis specifcally to the change in organisation described above.
5) Using the subject materials (topic overview, textbook, relevant required readings and material from online meetings) as well as your wider reading, define and critically discuss both problem-centric and dialogic approaches to change. Briefly identify which theoretical ontology of organisational change (which you discussed in question 1) underpins each. Critically assess the benefits and drawbacks of each of these approaches to change management. Go on to identify which of these approaches you would prefer to use to manage the change you identified in 2a and explain why
To export a reference to this article please select a referencing stye below:
My Assignment Help. (2021). Management Of Change. Retrieved from https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mgt540-management-of-change/ontologies-and-world-views.html.
"Management Of Change." My Assignment Help, 2021, https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mgt540-management-of-change/ontologies-and-world-views.html.
My Assignment Help (2021) Management Of Change [Online]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mgt540-management-of-change/ontologies-and-world-views.html
[Accessed 27 October 2021].
My Assignment Help. 'Management Of Change' (My Assignment Help, 2021) <https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mgt540-management-of-change/ontologies-and-world-views.html> accessed 27 October 2021.
My Assignment Help. Management Of Change [Internet]. My Assignment Help. 2021 [cited 27 October 2021]. Available from: https://myassignmenthelp.com/free-samples/mgt540-management-of-change/ontologies-and-world-views.html.
Are you looking for a reliable primary homework help service? Then get in touch with the prolific experts of MyAssignmenthelp.com at the earliest. We believe in offering supreme quality homework help at affordable rates. We understand students ask “Please do my CPM homework help” out of exasperation and anxiety. Our assignment experts are adept at handling all tricky problems and solve them in a jiffy. What makes our homework help services special is our ability to deliver each task within the tightest deadline. Order your paper to fulfil all your academic dreams right away!
Answers: Introduction The process of developing a successful business entity requires a multidimensional analysis of several factors that relate to the internal and external environment in commerce. The areas covered in this current unit are essential in transforming the business perspective regarding the key commerce factors such as ethics, technology, culture, entrepreneurship, leadership, culture, and globalization (Nzelibe, 1996; Barza, 2...Read More
Answers: Critical reflection on the objective, design, methodology and outcome of the research undertaken Assessment-I Smoking and tobacco addiction is one of the few among the most basic general restorative issues, particularly to developed nations such as the UK. It has been represented that among all risk segments smoking is the fourth driving purpose behind infections and other several ailments like asthma, breathing and problems in the l...Read More
Answer: Task 1 1.0 Data on staff turnover and demographics That includes the staffing information of JKL industries for the fiscal year of 2014-15, it can be said that the company is having problems related to employee turnover. For the role of Senior Manager in Sydney, the organization needs 4 managers; however, one manager is exiting. It will make one empty position which might hurt the decision making process. On the other hand, In Brisba...Read More
Answer: Entrepreneurial ventures Entrepreneurship is the capacity and willingness to develop, manage, and put in order operations of any business venture with an intention to make profits despite the risks that may be involved in such venture. Small and large businesses have a vital role to play in the overall performance of the economy. It is, therefore, necessary to consider the difference between entrepreneurial ventures, individual, and c...Read More
Answer: Introduction An operating system (OS) is defined as a system software that is installed in the systems for the management of the hardware along with the other software resources. Every computer system and mobile device requires an operating system for functioning and execution of operations. There is a great use of mobile devices such as tablets and Smartphones that has increased. One of the widely used and implemented operating syste...Read More
Get top notch assistance from our best tutors !
Excel in your academics & career in one easy click!