The report should contain the following elements
- Describe the marketing background of the company that includes key information about the industry indicating where the company fits and/or positions itself paying special attention to sustainable practices- environment, society, resources use, etc.
- Describe and analyse the following marketing strategies used by the company
o Analyse the main Products, services, suppliers and customers of the company
- Compare the marketing mix (4Ps) to its closest competitors
- Make recommendations for improvement of marketing mix for product(s) to become more competitive- Include relevant sustainability aspects
Marketing background of the chosen company
- Key information about the industry indicating where the company fits and/or positions itself
- Pay special attention to sustainable practices – i.e. what have been done to balance economic, environmental, social benefits.
- Who are the targeted customers/segments?
- How the company and its products are positioned in the market (against the rivals’ offering)?
What are the general pricing strategies (e.g. value-based, cost-based or competition-based) and their relevant sub-type(s) being used by the company?
- Do and how they adopt any new-product pricing strategies?
- What are their product mix pricing strategies (if applicable)?
- How are their product prices normally adjusted?
- Has any sustainable pricing practice been applied?
What marketing channels are being used by the company to distribute its products?
- How has the firm been managing its marketing intermediaries?
- How has the firm managed to achieve sustainable distribution?